ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE NEEDED FOR PR/MARKETING
Immediate Opening on South Shore!
Flex opportunity for on-site and remote work
Full-service, award-winning public relations/marketing communications firm is looking for a full or part-time Junior Account Executive. Based in Hingham, Mass., right off Route 3, Woonteiler Ink (Wink) represents leading clients in healthcare, business-to-business, real estate, transportation, nonprofit, and retail. We specialize in traditional and social media, website development, email marketing, collateral, special events, cause-related marketing, advertising, issues management, and strategic planning.
Job includes social media, digital, and website management, media relations, client and vendor relations, writing in various formats, database management, and some administrative duties.
Good benefits package. Salary based on experience.
Opportunity to split time between office and home.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR/advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least one year of experience
- Excellent writing, customer service, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Constant Contact and/or MailChimp, WordPress, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, GlassDoor, Online Reputation Management, etc.), Hootsuite and/or Buffer, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with photo editing software such as Photoshop, Pixlr, etc., HTML, and/or Meltwater media monitoring is a plus
Gary Woonteiler has owned Wink for 25 years. Formerly the Director of the Writing Program at Boston University’s Communication School, he has also taught at Emerson College and has presented numerous writing and marcom seminars.
If you’re the right candidate with the write stuff, please send me a resume, cover letter, and examples of your work ASAP.
1193 Main Street, Unit D
Hingham, MA 02043